Games

I Was Asked To Beg For APC Ticket – Dogara – Politics

I Was Asked To Beg For APC Ticket – Dogara by 2mercy: 9:24pm On Sep 13
Yakubu Dogara, speaker of the home of representatives, says he was requested to beg for the ticket of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

Dogara stated this when he performed host to a few of his supporters at his Abuja residence on Thursday.

The supporters had introduced 2019 types of the Peoples Democratic Social gathering (PDP) to him, urging him to tug out of the ruling celebration.

However Dogara, who stated he doesn’t want the APC to be reelected, appealed to the individuals to provide him extra time for session.

“Truly, I have decided that I will not seek election again. They said they will give me ticket in APC but that I must go and beg for it. I said I do not need the ticket. In politics, I have never gone to anybody’s house to beg for ticket.

“My ticket is my people. I have assured them that even if I run under zero party, my people will vote for me. So long as it is Bogoro/Dass/Tafawa Balewa, even if we run under zero party; we will win by God’s grace.

We have thrived well in many political battles in the past and this one too, we shall overcome it. Nobody can threaten us or tell us that we cannot contest election in a political party we spent our resources to establish, only God can stop us.

“I had heard your voices and the voice of the people is the voice of God. We are in politics to serve and not to be served. As I said, if it were for myself, I will quit because truly I am tired and even thought of stepping aside. But we must run election so long as our people say so.

“I have seen the forms you brought. I don’t know how you got it but I must thank you for this sacrifice. Left for me; I will appeal that you give me sometime to go and consult further.

“I have a lot of supporters in the APC but I have not told any of them what I intend to do or where I will go because I was not given the opportunity but I will assure you that wherever you want me to go or whatever you want me to do I will obey you because you have been with me. This is leadership.”

Dogara additionally narrated how he gave the APC the situation to pacify some federal lawmakers earlier than he might reconcile with the management of the get together.

“Even when they were talking about reconciliation in APC, we told them that even if I will be given free ticket in APC, so long as they do not do justice to Senator Sulieman Nazif, Senator Isa Hamma Misau, Honourable Ahmed Yerima, Hon. Aminu Tukur, Hon. Maryam Bagel and others, I will not accept it. I even said that if they will do justice to these people I will be satisfied,” he stated.

“You have now given us another opportunity to correct the greatest mistake we did in politics, which was to bring this present government in Bauchi State. This is one of the reasons we must run for election and do away with this plague, chase these termites from Bauchi State.

“I will not disobey you but before I fill these forms, I will have to inform all my supporters in the APC about the decision taken by my constituents since all politics is local.”

three Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Beg For APC Ticket – Dogara by bedspread: 9:27pm On Sep 13

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was Asked To Beg For APC Ticket – Dogara by JudasNaCarrot: 9:29pm On Sep 13
Buhari and his gang of thieves will dispute this your remark and tag you with corruption earlier than Saturday… be careful.

APC…. celebration of idiots and terrorists.

62 Likes four Shares

Re: I Was Asked To Beg For APC Ticket – Dogara by Ekez(m): 9:36pm On Sep 13

Thank god you dump them like a bit of trash which they’re.

48 Likes four Shares

Re: I Was Asked To Beg For APC Ticket – Dogara by Kingwizzy16(m): 9:38pm On Sep 13

Lol… They usually stated you are politically irrelevant

eight Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Beg For APC Ticket – Dogara by Aufbauh(m): 9:38pm On Sep 13

This Dogara can be a coward!
At his degree why is he enjoying disguise and search? Make up your thoughts and keep it up that is the best way to know a courageous man.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Asked To Beg For APC Ticket – Dogara by lastmessenger: 10:16pm On Sep 13

Watch these nonentities label him a looter and a wailer

9 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Beg For APC Ticket – Dogara by kernel001: 10:24pm On Sep 13
Aufbauh:
This Dogara is mostly a coward!
At his degree why is he enjoying cover and search? Make up your thoughts and keep it up that is methods to know a courageous man.

How does preserving his recreation near his chest have an effect on your personal enterprise, Ogbome.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Asked To Beg For APC Ticket – Dogara by Chikpat(m): 10:25pm On Sep 13

Better of luck Speaker Dogara

10 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Beg For APC Ticket – Dogara by deboysben(m): 10:30pm On Sep 13
Who does not know say nah them pursue you go pdp

You’re welcome as soon as once more our in a position speaker
Time to vary the change our slogan.

7 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Beg For APC Ticket – Dogara by Issakendrick: 10:39pm On Sep 13

Velocity Darlington Receiving mouth motion from a woman, Watch Video HERE

Re: I Was Asked To Beg For APC Ticket – Dogara by Firgemachar: 10:40pm On Sep 13

Depart already.
Do not be a coward!
Buhari would fairly please your governor than you.

Re: I Was Asked To Beg For APC Ticket – Dogara by PassingShot(m): 10:40pm On Sep 13
bedspread:
Dogora, Saraki, Tambuwal…. A gaggle of Younger , Sensible and Clever Politicians…Mugu. A gaggle of looters you meant.

The identical constituency you misplaced woefully within the final bye-election the place you might solely handle to win simply the Bogoro native authorities.

Mark this publish, Dogara’s political profession is over by the point the election is completed with in 2019.

Shehu Sanni is one other politician who gambled together with his profession and he’s regretting it. He’ll want PMB to bail him out huge time.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Asked To Beg For APC Ticket – Dogara by BruncleZuma: 10:41pm On Sep 13

1 Like

Re: I Was Asked To Beg For APC Ticket – Dogara by maestroferdi: 10:41pm On Sep 13

No wahala… APC is occurring relegation in February 2019…

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Asked To Beg For APC Ticket – Dogara by divinehand2003(m): 10:41pm On Sep 13

Hon. Dogara, APC stated you do not value a lot politically and that is why you are not revered by the LIFELESS ONE and his sycophants. Show them flawed in 2019. Burn all of them.

7 Likes three Shares

Re: I Was Asked To Beg For APC Ticket – Dogara by seborrhic: 10:42pm On Sep 13
Aufbauh:
This Dogara can be a coward!
At his degree why is he enjoying disguise and search? Make up your thoughts and keep it up that is the right way to know a courageous man. Coward x2

2 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Beg For APC Ticket – Dogara by Okoyeebo: 10:42pm On Sep 13
bedspread:
They are not clever. They appear to be clever since you’re represented by dumb politicians.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Asked To Beg For APC Ticket – Dogara by legibow: 10:42pm On Sep 13

How are you going to beg for one thing you have already got….. Any person wake dis niggas up…. Lie do not work anymore round right here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Asked To Beg For APC Ticket – Dogara by Buterflyle0: 10:42pm On Sep 13
Dogara, APC has all the time needed you to maneuver to PDP.

Because you have been too cowardly to maneuver by yourself, they now selected to frustrate you out.

Goodbye !

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Asked To Beg For APC Ticket – Dogara by ifymadu: 10:43pm On Sep 13

B

Re: I Was Asked To Beg For APC Ticket – Dogara by triblehaul1: 10:43pm On Sep 13
bedspread:
Says a deluded Igbo
however i do know solely of a Saraki who bankrupted Savanah Financial institution and Kwara State.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Asked To Beg For APC Ticket – Dogara by Okoyeebo: 10:43pm On Sep 13
maestroferdi:
No wahala… APC is occurring relegation in February 2019…
Your 5% votes need to ship APC on relegation?

All these dumb wawa yoots sef.
On election day now, you will not vote. You will be indoors consuming ofe nsala together with your future.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Asked To Beg For APC Ticket – Dogara by Chizzyferd(m): 10:44pm On Sep 13

1 Like

Re: I Was Asked To Beg For APC Ticket – Dogara by deboysben(m): 10:45pm On Sep 13

Passingshot, Butterflyleo, NgeneUkwu ewu, modalian and Co are you able to guys inform us what occurred to poison manna BBQ vendor

2 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Beg For APC Ticket – Dogara by lirusehn: 10:45pm On Sep 13
PDP championing the 2 chambers.

The majorities might eff themselves.
#GrowNigeria #Saraki2019

2 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Beg For APC Ticket – Dogara by lonelydora: 10:45pm On Sep 13

We all know what they will do

Re: I Was Asked To Beg For APC Ticket – Dogara by Nopeace4dwicked: 10:46pm On Sep 13

Na wa o

1 Like

Re: I Was Asked To Beg For APC Ticket – Dogara by ifymadu: 10:46pm On Sep 13

Standard story, tomorrow they’ll come collectively to share cash and rejoice. They haven’t any everlasting enemies as a result of they share the identical curiosity (looting). I solely pity their nairaland and different social media supporters who kill themselves for nothing.

three Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Beg For APC Ticket – Dogara by PassingShot(m): 10:46pm On Sep 13
legibow:
How are you going to beg for one thing you have already got….. Someone wake dis niggas up…. Lie do not work anymore round hereAPC was not going to provide any of them automated ticket. APC is decided to retire a few of these egoistic politicians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Asked To Beg For APC Ticket – Dogara by bedspread: 10:47pm On Sep 13
triblehaul1:

Says a deluded Igbo

Cant u make some extent with out Insults..
Appears u all are given some foul meals over there…
Might your Life not be Deluded!
GOD BLESS YOU

2 Likes

Re: I Was Asked To Beg For APC Ticket – Dogara by legibow: 10:47pm On Sep 13

He dumped them like trash to pickup junks…. You run from fry pan to fireside

(1) (2) (three) (Reply)

Be Affected person, Gasoline Disaster To Finish In Two Weeks, NNPC Begs Nigerians / Centenary Challenge: Anyim Walks Out On Reps’ Probe Committee / Buhari Presents Amnesty To Repentant Boko Haram Members

Viewing this matter: neyorlmogzy(m), creekman(m), paparazy09, osbyboy, mcfynest(m), Och77(m), Adesquare2(f), GoldenCrown1160, Commander93, Agbalanze(m), Wantedmiller, Mikeanegbe, anidan(m), Molayan, ironheart(m), FarahAideed, daniska3yaro(m), Eagle75, Unconditionalov, Myria, kfasian, jojoakeem85, feedapet, cydophobia(m), sam79(m), lobbyist(m) and 68 visitor(s)

(Go Up)